A new day calls for a start to something new or a continuation of the previous ones. However, how we start our day can determine how it all ends. Today, we’ll be discussing 10 ways to have a productive day.
- Have A Long term and short term Goal: A Productive day starts with having goals. There is no drive if there is no goal. We just take the day as it comes and goes, not achieving much. Let’s have long term and short term goals.
- Make A To-do List Yesterday: To-do list should point at achieving our goals. We are motivated when we see daily tasks to push for what we want to achieve.
- Have a good night sleep: like it or not, a productive day starts from the night before. From to-do lists to picking out what you’re are going to wear. A good night’s sleep is very very important, it reduces stress thereby having more energy to function the following day.
- Avoid Social Media/phone if possible: instead of checking your phone for the latest post, how about taking that time to make proper planning and fill your mind with positivity
- Exercise: It doesn’t have to be a difficult one, stretching would do. It has been known to be a great mood nd energy booster.
- Have Breakfast: known to be the most important meal of the day, it makes one less grumpy and have more energy to tackle the day’s tasks.
- Listen to a Podcast, music or Motivational message
- Have a Positive Attitude: the best way to tackle the day’s task is to have a Positive Attitude. You don’t give up easily and you’re able to do more.
- Don’t be so hard on yourself: If you don’t finish your to-do list, don’t be hard on yourself, tomorrow is another day to make things better
- Take it one day at a time: don’t be under a lot of pressure to do all that you have to do, a lot of pressure and stress could lead to less productivity. If you can, take it to the next day if overwhelmed.
We do hope this post motivates and shows you how your day can be more productive. If you have other suggestions on having a productive day, please do let us know.
The #PowerWithin Campaign is still on, visit our Instagram page to see the stories of the Women who used their power within to make a difference and influence their environment. You can also check it out here
Have a wonderful and productive day.